SLR Care has exceptionally high standards and experience in providing expert care in the home; we know that even a brief visit to deliver your daily paper is not something to be rushed.
SLR Care strongly believe that there should be no pressure to rush the tasks of daily living and feel this is especially important for the elderly or individuals with physical disabilities, where maintaining safety in their environment is paramount. We do not want to rush our carers and we do not want our carers to rush you.
During our visits, SLR Care staff can offer support with not only personal care but also by providing company and conversation. SLR Care feels passionate about building strong, trusting relationships and believes this can only be achieved by investing time rather than delivering short bursts of care.
If you are simply seeking the reassurance of having someone visit your home to check you have everything that you need, then SLR Care can offer a flexible service with your choice of visit-lengths which can be adapted to suit your needs. This can be with a carer visiting 1 or 2 times per week instead of daily, or using their time to help you with other duties such as domestic chores or trips to any appointments or social activities. This ensures you get the most from your time with your carer and a care plan than works for you.
SLR home care can provide you with:
- One to one support in your own surroundings.
- As a couple, our care allows you to remain together and continue to live with no extra stresses of being apart.
- Flexible care, from companionship through to 24 hour live in complex care.
- Highly skilled and committed, empathetic and compassionate care staff.
- Involving your family and friends at all times to ensure you are a happy and comfortable as possible.